Stacy's counseling sessions, and workshops and retreats, are informed by her training in developmental and attachment psychology, as well as her ongoing study and contemplation. Her approach is shaped by Carl Jung, Eastern philosophy, lessons from a variety of indigenous elders, her own direct experience, and adept intuitive listening. Her presence with you is heart-felt and genuine. Stacy is honored to walk with you on your path of self-discovery, healing, and transformation.
Creative tools in counseling sessions that Stacy uses:
- Use talking, journaling, and creative media to explore old patterns, let go of stories that don't serve, and 'claiming' personal narratives that help you envision alternative paths.
- Explore imagery, dreams, archetypes, symbolism
- Use paint to explore and feel into your emotional and intuitive self
- Get still and repair through Meditation, guided meditation, Singing Bowl meditations
- Learn relaxation techniques
- Engage in experiential discovery in the outdoors and with sound.
- Create a practice of well-being (self-care) become better attuned to the inner Self.
"He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened."